Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

During the film era, there was not that many cases about stealing images
compare to our new era of digital photography.
These days the crooked people under the good name of Pro-Photographer could
steal any images thru internet very easily. Then they could change them
little bit and present them as their own hard work to few fools.

I DO have a proof.

I managed to caught a thief during my daily critic/comment writing among
images. [(K=37501) on 3/3/2006]

Then I managed the spot this.

http://www.usefilm.com/Photo_Forum/11/1012217/
http://www.usefilm.com/Photo_Forum/11/1012217/
http://www.usefilm.com/Photo_Forum/11/1012217/

Now examine those images for yourself and judge if I am right in my reason.

Good luck.