Re: Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

Copying has always been possible to a very high degree
of detail. Eons ago, someone here was referring to
photographers looking for Adams' tripod footprints so
they could shoot the exact same photo.

What troubles me the most (probably) is painters who
copy my photographs, and yet nobody else (even
photographers) seem interested in defending this
point. Its my vision, but "its only a photo" = not
art. My vision in "their" canvas is worth thousands.

www.alberto-tirado.com
johnploy.blogspot.com

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265