Re: Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

I got paid 15% of gross sale price by a painter who working from my images in 2005.

It is best to approach the artist and explain to them that you charge a fee, preferably pretty serious fee, for their reuse of your work. In fact, if I saw a painting down from one of my images in a gallery or show here in my community I would make a big noisy fuss and make certain that the infringment was widely know.

Peer pressure is the best way to raise consciousness, in my opinion.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx