Re: Easy stealing during DIGITAL ERA

When incorrect information (or uninformed opinion, which has occurred in one of the latest of email responses to "Easy stealing during the DIGITAL ERA" ) occurs, educating oneself about the legal ramifications of copyright is not an attempt to introduce "a court of law" nor "erect a jargon-based scaffolding around it" exclusively. Such responses are simply one aspect of this discussion and therefore have validity as such.

The introduction of copyright infringement and its consequences cannot help but be part of such a forum whether the direction taken is legal or ethical. A forum titled as this is, does elicit concerns particularly about the HOTTEST topic of creative rights on the internet today: the copyright of intellectual property. So there must be some reference to the legalities of copyright infringement . If we do not know what is being talked about then this is akin to critiquing a book without reading it.

Lets keep this forum open to all aspects of this very important contemporary issue that will most likely dictate copyright protocol for years to come. AND ALSO it is vital to continue the discussion aspects of the ethical and moral uses of other peoples work. This is a huge topic of discussion and there must be room for all points of view.

Whoever began this forum with the title it has opened a can of worms. Criticism of others ideas about bringing attention to the expansion of Digital Image misuse is as important a concern to this topic as to not discuss these issues but remain within the confines of ethics only.

It is too broad a topic to limit responses.