Re: SD card media

hahahaha!

from:http://www.computing.net/pda/wwwboard/forum/591.html

"I got a 256mb SD card that failed after about a day. Same "would you like
to format" problem. I returned it for a replacement, which worked for about
an hour. I use the format for my digital camera and for moving files
between my computer at home and work. I really need it, so I am going to
try one last card, but then I am getting my money back until the format is
more stable. I notice that in the documentation that came with the card, it
says not to use it in any life support applications. No kidding! I cant
even use it to carry simple image files."

*it says not to use it in any life support applications*

nice :)