Re: SD card media

Alan writes:

: Reading this about  SD's and sneaky recording media encryption I'm
: wondering if there could be a similar problem built into DVD's?  I just
: attempted to burn DVD backups of my pictures (not music or cine) from my
: backup hardrive. When I try and access them they don't show a directory
: and indicate they are full but with no data - huh?   With this kind of
: trouble I'm probably going to just use cheap hard drives.

nothing I'm aware of..

what OS, burning program, media type, file format, dvd format?

I like the hard drive option best :)