Re: file sizes and the gallery

From someone who needs to sign up for a computer course at the local
college - I find the correct sizing of photographs to be sent to the gallery a total puzzle.

I send any photo attachments to myself to make sure they are not going to arrive the size of a billboard at the other end. The size looks fine on my end, but apparently doesn't arrive the same size at the other end (please let me remind everyone here, Andy must have the patience of a saint and the bright red glow you see on maps of California is my face).

When I try to resize the image for PhotoForum, a tremendous amount of noise appears, so I resize again and I'm back to where I started.

I don't think wrong-sized files are sent to the gallery on purpose or from laziness. Some of us (me, for instance) just can't get our acts or pixels together {:->

I apologize for any problems I may have caused.

Marilyn

When written in Chinese,
the word "crisis" is
composed of two