RE: SD card media

K,

I'm on a WIN U_Fault system :-)  It's probably operator error. I got one
out of two to work on second try. Still, that doesn't give me much faith
in DVD backups. I'l look at my backup hard drive system and see if I can
daisy chain another one to it - belt and suspenders.

Thanks for the reply,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.