Re: PF Gallery Archive

Bob Blakely wrote:

If the Gallery had an archive, I point you to the pic with the URL.

It was agreed early on that the PhotoForum exhibits would not maintain an archive and handle contributor's work for a brief a time as possible and then the images would be deleted. This has been the case since the start. However, I have personally kept an archive of the thumbnail versions and this has been useful on several occasions to check whether a given photograph was already exhibitied or not and to check on other appearance questions that come up from time to time as well as on the "prolificness" of any given contributor.

:)
andy