Re: bob - Be Accurate Please

>>>Maybe it's possible to see some of Mr. Maxey's work after all, and to
better understand his perspectives::

http://centaurs.org/Historical%20Images/Maxey/Thumbnails.html

http://webcrustandgall.blogspot.com/

Google can be such an interesting tool...>>>

I agree, Google is amazing, if properly used. I accept the blog, but I have nothing to do with "centaurs dot org."  So Tim, I applaud you for your "research" but I must take away a few points for your inaccuracy. What is your point?

Bob