bob

I have to write that this latest dialogue is one of the reasons that I tend to be a lurker, more than a participant. I watched the list for several years and would occasionally lay it down because of long conversations that weren't pertinent to my needs.

Maybe it's possible to see some of Mr. Maxey's work after all, and to better understand his perspectives::

http://centaurs.org/Historical%20Images/Maxey/Thumbnails.html

http://webcrustandgall.blogspot.com/

Google can be such an interesting tool...

Tim!

Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI