- Socrates

From: "David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>

Bob Blakely <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The NSA does not tap US phones.

I dunno if you're splitting hairs, or just out-of-date.  Conversations
involving a US phone are now being monitored by the NSA.

And nobody out here *I* know is really confident they weren't doing it
20 years ago, either, or that they aren't monitoring some
conversations where *both* ends are in the US.