Re: Rotkits, was metadata

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 19:53:42 +0800, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>Seems rootkit software (designed to prevent 'cheating') has been turned to
>the dark side by intreped gamerz who use it to hide their cheating
>activities!

/RANT ON

You know, I'm an online gamer (battlefield for PC) and I also love online racing sims.

Cheaters are the lowest form of life of earth. I can't understand why anyone would get a kick out of winning when
cheating. It's the biggest problem of gaming, the one thing that really ruins gaming for everyone else. It is a sad sad
statement of the human race that anyone would cheat in a damn game.

Game=fun.
Cheating=not fun.

The word intrepid really doesn't fit onto cheaters. They're scum sucking parasites.

/RANT OFF

--
Norton - all around good guy gamer
BF2, BFV, AGB, GPL