Re: color space questions

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:00:34 -0500, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>And if the brightness on my calibration is off the Fuji machine can
>be counted on to let me know.
>
>Colors are accurate, brightness is wrong.

You must tell the Fuji operator NO ADJUSTMENTS.

This really helps get all your images just as you saw them on the monitor.

I have found that with the Fuji Frontier, that I usually lose detail in the brightest tones. So if those areas are
important, tweak them down a bit to retain detail there.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits