Re: color space questions

I find that the Fuji machine, which is set to sRGB takes my Adobe RGB 1998 files and prints them just the way they look on my monitor even tho I don't change the color space to match the Fuji profile.

And if the brightness on my calibration is off the Fuji machine can be counted on to let me know.

Colors are accurate, brightness is wrong.

So keeping your monitor calibrated seems to be the most important link in the system.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx