Re: color space questions

Use Adobe RGB 1998 for your PS colorspace and after you've done all the adjustments to the image, change it to sRGB for your printer and tweak it.

And if you can, find a printer who prints from Adobe RGB 1998. xRGB has a smaller gamut. Just so you feel better, I haven't found one either that I can afford.

Your moitor color calibration space is not a space for working on your image. It's a spec for your monitor.

Took me a long time to understand too, don't fee bad.

Calibrate your monitor at least once a month. Overwrite the old calibration file when you do.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx