Re: color space questions

Emily,

Thanks for the response.

Help me clarify.

I should set PS to Adobe RGB and leave it alone.

I should do my raw conversions and bring them into PS then assign the color profile which matches what I'll be outputting to, then tweak those colors as needed. If I'm going to my lab printer I convert to their printer setting, if I'll be printing to my Epson 2200 I convert to that profile before I do my tweaking. Yes?

Thanks.
Lea