Re: metadata

Hi Joseph,

actually, I'm using a freeware viewer which can produce an Excel
spreadsheet for a whole folder of images from the Exif data.
To me, the data seem to be fairly complete - it even shows proprietary
tags by the camera maunfacturer.
Anyway, it's free, so you might be interested in comparing the results
from that programme to the output of the HEX-editor.

You find the EXIF viewer at http://www.amarra.de/exif_uk.htm

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/
http://www.onlinephotogalleries.com/