Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:19 PM
Subject: Problem with downloading

Hi everybody!

A guy from a friendly neighbouring country run into difficulties when trying to get some files from a website. There are jpg files in a folder.
He describes the problem as follows:

"Hallo PV!
I went to the site and opened the folder ful of jpgs, but when I draged them to my frontwindow or ennywhere else they transformed to gif-files, which are imposible to open in Ph Cs!?? This is realy a new experiance for me.

What to do?

PG"

BTW - it is a surprise for me as well.

Anybody wanna help?