Re: A Rare Review - now Spyder question

Have you tried comparing the results with the ColorSync calibration built in to the OS? Or do PCs not have a calibration in Windoze?

P. S. Glad you asked that qestion on PhotoPro. Those guys know a lot more about it and I think 5K is too low, myself, especially if they want your pix. Even 5K is too low for domain name in my opinion.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx