Re: A Rare Review - now Spyder question

I'm using it on two CLR monitors and the TFT-display of my notebook
without problem.
Initially, it did not work for the TFT, but after downloading a
bugfix, it did. This was a while ago, so I guess nowadays TFT support
should function without an update.

It takes about 20 minutes per monitor to take the measurements and
that's basically it, the software then produces a new profile that is
automaticall loaded when you boot the computer.

There's not much human input required, apart from putting the spyder
on the right spot of the screen (clearly marked), so you can do
something useful while the software is busy.

The recommendation is to recalibrate every month, - I`m a bit lazier
than that, so I calibrate every 2-3 months.
By the way calibration of the brightness is part of the procedure.

Laurenz