Re: A Rare Review - now Spyder question

> By the way, I'm using a Spyder (not the latest version though) to
> calibrate my monitors...

Laurenz

1) If you own a Spyder can you use it on as many monitors/computers as
you like or is the software somehow licenced for just one system?

2) In practice how long does it take you to calibrate a system from
scratch?

I know, I could Google-it - but I'd rather ask someone who owns one
direct.

Bob