Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

Thanks Roger, yes the images are sepia.

And the images are going to load at different times depending on the speed of connection. They're set up to display for 3 seconds. I'm still trying to decide whether I'd like to take it back to 2.

On some versions of IE on a PC they're supposed to crross fade. Does anyone have that happen? It doesn't happen on versions of IE under either OS 9 or OS 10.3.9 for me.

I have DSL.

The background is an interesting situation. It's a quadruply exposed image of fall maple leaves I took 7 or 8 years ago in which I overexposed, rather than underexposing each shutter release. I had to do a lot of doctoring to the scanned film get it that back to a normal exposure. I'm not yet ready to part with it, although that shade of purple doesn't go well with sepia, I admit.

I've had quite a few creatives ask me if they can use my copy right statement. And I am adamant that new viewers need to pass through my index page on their way to the site so they have to click on the link.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx