Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:12:54 -0400, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Check out my index page!  I just spent 5 hours this afternoon/evening
>jiggering a really simple javascript to get a little slide show
>running there.
>
>http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/

Nice, but a bit slow loading. Good thing you kept the images small. I
was experimenting with something just like this, but I canned it after
finding out how long it took to load. I wonder how many people will
stick around on your front page to actually see any images changing.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/