Re: ExpoDisc: Overpriced gadget for suckers?

haven't tried Capture One. There is no comparison.
> Adobe Raw just sucks, and there is no way I want to learn to use it.

> It just sucks. <

Jim

If I didn't know you better I'd think you were only a teenager :o)

Substitute  PopStar.name for Software.name and this thread is starting
to read like a schoolkid fanzine.

Couldn't you be a little more specific about why exactly it  "Sucks"
or is that impossible without learning to use Adobe raw first?

Bob

PS: this is no longer just academic for me as no doubt I'll be looking
for a D5 after Christmas with all that entails ...