Re: ExpoDisc: Overpriced gadget for suckers?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:16:04 -0400, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>>Well threes your first real mistake, that is the all time worst
>>converter that I have ever tried to use!
>>Terry L. Mair
>
>Read the book.  Adobe Camera Raw is the best converter when you learn
>how to use it.

Tina, you obviously haven't tried Capture One. There is no comparison.
Adobe Raw just sucks, and there is no way I want to learn to use it.
It just sucks.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/