Re: more software

1 aug 2005 kl. 15.50 skrev karl shah-jenner:

Opanda PhotoFilter
http://www.opanda.com/en/pf/
For Windows 98/Me/2000/XP

Opanda PhotoFilter 1.0  for Windows 98/Me/2000/XP

Otherwise, Opanda PhotoFilter's user interface is very pretty and wonderful about Mac OS look in Windows. You may choose one or another style in Aqua &
Panther......

Well, the sincerest form of flattery is....

Judging from the screen shots, that interface IS 100% "pretty and wonderful Mac OS look", down to every detail. I know; I look at the original for hours every day. How nice that they like it, too...

The obvious question: Since these software creators admire Mac OS so much, why not a Mac version? The software as such looks quite interesting, but having to use a Win box for it..... The mind boggles...

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"