Re: Whoops - no URL: Personal Gallery Update

At 15:37 +0200 8/1/05, Elgenper wrote:
Unlike Emily´s, my box had no problems with the link as is. Nice site, lots of good stuff, well worth spending some time there.

I agree. Enjoyed travelling through your photos. BTW, it took all of 9 seconds to copy and paste the URL into Safari...I sure hope I never get as busy as Emily must be : >)

Jim
Baja, Oregon