Re: Gallery of 30th July

> Just a note to say that I'm proud to have my photo displayed with
the
> gallery this week! Congrats to all.

Jim

I'm sure your photo was a "honest" capture but to me I can't find the
featureless #FFFFFF sky attractive.  Now I know that you need 2-stops
more exposure than you'd think photographing such birds looking up
into the sky - and that's probably what's given it the white - but I'd
still prefer a bit of blue.

How's about:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/xmas/davis-3a.jpg

Oh heck, it's a nice capture of the bird anyway ... I love it's
smashed tail feathers .

Bob