Re: Gallery of 30th July

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:12:51 +0100, howard <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Sorry I've not made much comment recently on the images on the forum.
>Having looked at other forums over the weeks, this one still seems to me
>to be the best because it feels much more personal and intimate...
>everyone is genuinely friendly and helpful!

Just a note to say that I'm proud to have my photo displayed with the
gallery this week! Congrats to all.

Emily, you really did lighten up the shadows, didn't you ;-)

That pepper, oh that pepper! Oh never mind!

cheers all of you, Bob's in for next week, I gotta dig up something
good...

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/