Re: portraits and permissions / was: PF Exhibits on 04 DEC 04

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 07:30:24 -0800 (PST), trevor cunningham
<tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>I'm with Laurenz, I really don't take many photos of people...too much trouble I think.  Call me lazy, but I find people extremely difficult to photograph genuinely if they know they're being photographed.  So I stick to ruins, architecture, abstract, and landscapes...things that tend to sit still.  However, my submission for next week is one of few pictures of people

I'm worried now, since I did shoot a kid fishing last week.

Also, I note that on the TV news here in Japan, they do mask out
people's faces, not like the old days! And hey, nobody sues here.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography:
  http://jimdavis.oberro.com/