RE: portraits and permissions

Howard Said:
But how can you buy a property which is - presumably - visible from a
public place and claim immunity from it being photographed? (A
rhetorical question only!)

Howard

Chris:

Answer: by surrounding it with trees and high bushes.  One building, It's a
department store - I've forgotten - owned by "tiny" Rowland, is copyright so
it cannot be photographed, even from the street without permission and I
would have thought a fee.