Re: What does everyone use?(thanks Achal)

Achal Pashine <achal@stanford.edu> wrote/replied to:

>>As to HP, I'd never buy anything they make :-)
>
>Jim, what's wrong with HP? that it has a woman CEO?? :-)

Hp, they likely don't even make their own scanner but rebadge a
Chinese one. I don't trust them, never have never will. They are
simply a generic office clone company and don't excel at any one
thing. They have recently tried to change their ways, but don't
convince me. Epson and Canon on the other hand seem to have dedicated
their companies to true excellence and specialize in their fields,
namely scanners and printers.

Plus of course, I've never read a good review of an HP product.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html