Re: Off Topic

> I might add, that the old tried and true man's shopping method, though
> frowned upon by women every where does have some things going for it.
> I mean, going out the day before Xmas and getting everything in an
> hour or less sure beats more than a month of mall hopping, etc.

I've always found that living 10,000 miles away from family and closest friends solves the shopping thing entirely.  Much easier than going out the night before is not shopping at all and then, then next day, going to all the parties and eating the free food.  But look humble, and poor.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now