ya, ya gotta love digital

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk> wrote/replied to:

>PS:  I still hate digital.  These days it's on cost more than quality.
>Actually, its mostly on cost ;o)

Well, I haven't shot that much in the 6 months I've owned the 10D. but
I've shot way more than with film. Still, I'm up over 2300 shots now.
I figure that would have cost me quite a bit of the camera's price if
it'd been film.

But the fantastic thing is coming home and immediately seeing and
printing my shots. No waiting to finish a roll, etc. I sometimes only
take a couple of shots. And seeing them so soon after shooting I have
learned greatly because I still remember what I did. Not to mention
that with the EXIF info I now have all shooting data to think about.

I sometimes miss ECF, but I love this little 10D. It's a sweet
focusing well designed rugged little camera that really puts out nice
images.