Re: digital print gaurantee?

Alan,

How about the ones from the darkroom when you were just learning ?  Those
yellow stains on prints made years ago? The dirty printer apron, the
exhausted fixer - aaaargh!<<<<

Part of what motivated me as well. I am a novice at some of this printing,
archival inks and so felt I needed to do something. I just hope I can still
remember where the comuputer and printer are when I'm 70.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"