Re: digital print gaurantee?

At 12:40 PM 10/5/03 -0700, you wrote:
I have currently, several images hanging in local galleries that are (of
course) for sale to the public. While I was making the matts and framing the
prints I happened to read the instructions that came with my Epson paper
stock. There is lot's of information about how to take care of our images
once printed.

I decided to print up a sheet of instructions, glued to the back of the
image's matt, not only instructing on how to preserve the image for any
customer who purchases the print, but my logo, copyright AND a lifetime
gaurantee should any fading occur, I will replace the image free of charge.

Above and beyond?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"

Over the top!
Why not "Limited lifetime warrantee" - long clause protecting you, not the customer - then, another long clause about binding arbitration? :-)
Seriously, the instructions are OK . If your name is on the print and it goes south fairly soon - they will come and find you and you WILL make them a new print.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING