Re: digital print gaurantee?

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

I also keep a test print on each one to see if I experience fading at
the same rate.<<<

Good idea, thanks.

The problem I see is that fading can be accelerated by improper storage and
care.  For example, putting it on a wall that gets direct sunlight,
especially without being framed behind glass.can fade an inkjet print
significantly faster than one properly framed and not in direct
sunlight.<<<<<

What I tack onto the back of my image matt board after framing is completed
is a semi glossy 8x10 printed with instructions on how to take care of the
image along with my copyright, gaurantee and contact information.

I assume, people buy these prints to keep. The instructions are obvious so
they would do as they suggest to preserve their investment.

I felt guilty about the volitility of an epson print even when it is done
with "archival" inks on an expensive printer.

I also feel it adds class and quality to my work.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"