Re: www.loocat.com - photographers heaven

Hi Jim,

I think I know at least one area, they go to those g*d awful discs at your local electronics store. You know "1 gazillion images for your use royalty free".

I actually had a prospective client come to me  with a disc similiar (except the disc vendor wanted $25 per usage) and want me to copy for them the location, folks and general look and feel. I explained to them that that was illegal and unethical to say the least and rude as well. I never heard from them again either...

Hey BTW the shot you had on the list a few weeks back of the kingfisher, it was way cool. Does Japan have anything like the Osprey?

I am going to shoot the Blue Angels over the SF bay this weekend, always a good show. I Like my "birds" with flames out the warm end...

Les Baldwin

_____stuff snipped _______