Re: digital print gaurantee?

At 12:40 PM 10/5/2003 -0700, Gregory david Stempel FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g wrote:
I decided to print up a sheet of instructions, glued to the back of the
image's matt, not only instructing on how to preserve the image for any
customer who purchases the print, but my logo, copyright AND a lifetime
gaurantee should any fading occur, I will replace the image free of charge.

Above and beyond?

The problem I see is that fading can be accelerated by improper storage and care. For example, putting it on a wall that gets direct sunlight, especially without being framed behind glass.can fade an inkjet print significantly faster than one properly framed and not in direct sunlight.

On the sticker I use, I state what proper care is and pray that they follow it. I also keep a test print on each one to see if I experience fading at the same rate.

Jeff Spirer Photos: http://www.spirer.com One People: http://www.onepeople.com/ Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com