Re: d100 weddings

me@myplace.to wrote/replied to:

>The statement in question is... film is a cheaper storage media than
>microdrive. I think you might seem to be saying that free digital IS
>cheaper than cheap film or like something like that... like?
>
>Dave

No, I said digital photogs, especially just after going digital take
oodles of phots they otherwise would not have taken if they still had
their film cameras. Just because they can, it's free.

don't they?

Just makes it hard to say "I've taken 5000 shots, that would have cost
me so many dollars on film" and have it mean anything.