Re: d100 weddings

jody,

Shoot RAW or JPEG. For a wedding you won't be able to tell the difference
between JPEG and TIFF. If you are shooting the formals, TIFF or RAW would be
good. But for candids, the JPEG is the only way to go.

If you are going to be a professional wedding photographer, Robert Earnest
has the best advice. I tried to shoot a wedding using an Olympus E10,
256-meg card and a laptop to download. I missed too much. You will need at
least two and preferably three cards and some kind of external large storage
device to download to during lulls, but still having a card in your camera.

But if money is tight on this shoot, you have little choice but to shoot
JPEG.

peace,

rand