d100 weddings

please help!

did some test shots with my new d100.  i will be doing some weddigns with it
and printing out the photos to give to the customers on my epson 1280.
(hopefully)  i have up until now been taking tiff file photos.  the largest
ones.  the phots are beautiful out of the printer.  BUT.. i can not take a
wedding like that.  i will never have a card that big!  or have enough money
to buy that many.  i dont think.  i tryed taking some shots med tiff.  got
some beautiful ones in the snow.   i sell my photogrphy and they are
definately great canadates for my customers but they dodnt seem to look very
good printed out on paper.  please help.  im so frustrated i have a
beautiful camera and now the only thing looks like i can use is for is tiff
large.  which gives me i think 11 pictures or something like that.  on my
256 memory card!

anyone have any advice for me..  other than using film!

fellow photographer jody lynn
thanks!