Re: d100 weddings

Jody Coleman <jody@heinzfoto.com> wrote/replied to:

> i will never have a card that big!  or have enough money
>to buy that many.  i dont think.  i tryed taking some shots med tiff.  got
>some beautiful ones in the snow.   i sell my photogrphy and they are
>definately great canadates for my customers but they dodnt seem to look very
>good printed out on paper.  please help.  im so frustrated i have a
>beautiful camera and now the only thing looks like i can use is for is tiff
>large.  which gives me i think 11 pictures or something like that.  on my
>256 memory card!
>
>anyone have any advice for me..  other than using film!
>
>fellow photographer jody lynn
>thanks!

Get at least 4 256 meg cards or a couple microdrives, and edit as much
as possible as you go so you leave with 44 or more great shots. Use
digital to do away with ones that aren't keepers on the spot.

Many have found a laptop (to dump to and view) very important, as well
as Microdrives. You might need to view your 'proofs' on a larger
screen just to make sure they are sharp, etc.