Old Cameras

Sorry to waste everyones time on this one, but while clean out my darkroom I came across two old cameras.  They probably are not worth the time I'm taking to ask about them.  One is an instamatic X-15 (126) format and a Kodak camera that used their PR-10 film ( the stuff they made to try and compete with Polaroid). When I was in camera sales in the 70's these were popular items, the Kodak for a short time(very short). Any collectors out there, if you think they are worth my investigating a source to get rid of them, please let me know.

Thanks,