Re: New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

Going out there to shoot photos never really occurred to me, of course I've never seen it in the off season.

At 02:25 AM 12/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Brian,

I reside in western Lake County.

GOTL is one of my fond places of the past to shoot although its been
a good 15 years since I have made any decent photos there.

The place has changed and to me ... it is not as interesting during
season,
too many upscale bikers these days and actual middle class families.
There are renovations getting completed with the homes, and gardens
of flowers are being planted in front of them.

Guess I should have rode on one of the hogs when I was
invited ,back in the olden days  : )
But then that would have been one step closer to the tattoo parlor....
wonder if it is still there.

Am interested in shooting GOTL in the winter, it is on the things to
shoot list.

Last time I was in bula was a year or so ago, no pro photo labs noted.

Good luck with the zine!
Bobbie

Brian said:
I take it you live in the area? I think its almost 20mi. by way of rt
90,
is there a camera store in
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,