Re: d100 weddings

At 07:18 AM 12/13/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>... for anyone who is really short on money - film is *MUCH* cheaper

I don't think so. A 1GB microdrive costs less than twenty rolls of decent
film with processing. I've shot over 3000 images (equal to about 80 rolls
of film) on mine in the past two and a half months. Film would have been
much much more expensive than the $220 USD 1GB IBM Microdrive.

>The number of people that now shoot highly compressed / low res images
>because they can't afford the media (having spent a fortune on the
>camera to "save money") is incredible.
>Bob

Really? An incredible number? Would these be the same people who use
outdated film in their F-5 (they bought to "save money")?

Yours truly,

Dave
East Englewood
"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."
  -  Steven Wright.