Re: "PAM Central", was Re: Order of executing modules, etc.

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Sébastien Tricaud wrote:

> Le mer 19/03/2003 à 16:51, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:38:12PM +0100, Sébastien Tricaud wrote:
> >
> > > but, the problem is that the politic of sourceforge is bad (just read
> > > their licence).
> > > And, even if I'm look for such a place, I'll never release my modules on
> > > the sourceforge webpage because of their polotic (the licence of your
> > > program can be owned by sourceforge regardless the licence, you agree
> > > for that when clicking on "I agree".
> >
> > What "I agree" button is this?  I've never clicked on a button that
> > required anything of the sort; can you provide a link to the questionable
> > text?
>
> I'm talking about this text :
> https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6048&group_id=1
>
> that's why savannah started, and this is a better idea to user
> savannah.nongnu.org and you will see that most free softwares which were
> on sourceforge before have moved.

Well, there's the sourceforge site already, but it gives the impression
Andrew isn't really looking after it at the moment. I agree a central
repository, actively maintained, is a must. Andrew, are you still around?
Need a hand getting sourceforge going? or indeed move to savannah?

tony