Re: Order of executing modules

Thank you for the answer. But could you tell me what version we are
talking about and where did yout get it from? I've tried 0.5.10-3 from
debian and 0.5.11 compiled from original sources from
http://www.flyn.org/projects/pam_mount/
Both have the "auth" module included in their README and both of them
doesn't work without it. Ie. I can't place the pam_mount.so to "session"
module only.

lukas