Re: Order of executing modules

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Lukas Kubin wrote:

> I have troubles forcing pam_mkhomedir to create the user's home
> directory before pam_mount tries to mount a network drive to it. The
> order of modules in my "ssh" pam config is:
>
> auth       requisite    pam_mount.so   use_first_pass
>
> session    requisite    pam_mount.so

logic suggests pam_mount is rather pointless in the "auth" section,
and some searching shows that indeed the old pam_mount is badly written.
hava a look at the pam_mount from
http://www.flyn.org/projects/pam_mount/

the README in that one shows pam_mount.so only in "session", more
sensible.

good luck,

tony